Power Cord recommendations for a First Watt SIT3

Anyone with a SIT-3 have a power cord recommendation?

128x128coachpoconnor

if you can't hear the change in sound from different power cords you need a new hobby.

YES !!! If your hobby is listen to power cords.

If your hobby is enjoy listening to music then you don't need to.

in the manual for my amp, mr pass clearly states that the amplifier is designed to perform well with the supplied power cable.  

in the manual for my amp, mr pass clearly states that the amplifier is designed to perform well with the supplied power cable.

Why would people want to read the manual, when they have a snake oil preacher telling them what they might miss out on?

Pass is no dummy, so I am sure he looked at it… maybe not, but it sounds like it from the manual.

@coachpoconnor just curious…you’re asking for a power cord recommendation and respond to your own post by saying you tried various power cords and you always come back to the stock cord.
Can you list these power cords you tried with this amplifier? Or were you looking for a validation that it is impossible to hear the difference with this amplifier?

If I was you I’d try a Triode Wire Labs PC.  They have a great reputation, and you can just return it if it doesn’t provide meaningful benefits, but my bet is on TWL.