Power Cord recommendations for a First Watt SIT3

Anyone with a SIT-3 have a power cord recommendation?

128x128coachpoconnor

Thanks everyone on this post, with feedback that meets of my budget.  $0.00 for upgrading a new chord to compliment my used SIT3.  I'm loving it, just that way it is!  :) 

I upgraded the power cord on my Pass amplifier.  I couldn’t hear any difference over the stock cord, but it made me feel better.

That sound like a placebo?

One less thing to worry about. 

I cannot imagine much to worry about when running a Pass amp. One pretty much goes all in towards eliminating most chances for problems.

I would likely upgrade the power cord.  The cost of a 10 ga power cord is less than drinks with a friend.  I've seen power cords make a tremendous difference with smaller amps than this.

I don't own a pass amp. Can someone look at the information stamped on the sheath and post what gauge wire Pass uses in the power cord for this amp?

Jerry

Any amp with an IEC power inlet would give you a reason to experiment. The supplied cords that come with the gear, are good to start off with. However, there is more to be gained in a upgrade, specifically the gauge, as mentioned above. For that amp, I would go a 12 gauge. 10 gauge sounds too wooly and tubby with this amp, imo. Although I build my own, there are many cable design companies with starting prices below $100, again as stated above. Read the reviews by customers / owners of these cables. You will find a sound that " lets more in ". I am yet to find a supplied power cord that could not be bettered. If you know what to listen for.....Enjoy, my best. MrD

My 1976 Mcintosh MC2100 has a non removable power cord. I love the sound but wonder what's missing?