to bi-wire or not?

Looking for advice on whether to bi-wire my Joseph Audio RM22si speakers.  Am currently running Acoustic Zen Satori mono cables which I love.  My local dealer tells me moving to bi-wire cables (either Satori shotgun or Hologram II) will make a huge improvement.   I have always been under the general impression that unlike bi-amping, bi-wiring is not all that beneficial - but I may be way off base.

Thoughts?  
vinylbliss
The first thing I did when I got my speakers was to remove the brass jumper plates to try out some good cable jumpers and noticed the improvement. 

As for not hearing an improvement, I've read that not all bi wirable speakers have the crossovers properly designed to do that which can result in not hearing a difference.

What I'd like to hear is a side by side demo of the JBL L100 and the limited L100 Classic 75 which is bi wirable. Only 750 pair will be made.

All the best,
Nonoise

Anyone have thoughts or 2 Cents  Two Bananas to Four Bananas, according to specs goes from 11 gauge on the dual banana to 14 gauge on the quad end not sure if I believe that or not. But is coming from Blue Jeans Cable Solid company in my humble opinion .

I would think if amp is less current demanding then try the 14 awg...i need some current capability for my amp/speakers...same gauge jumper <>...11 gauge lower inputs/speakers/good jumper give you the most canare offer’s in single wire...there’s my 2 imho.