Are you mass less

It took me a while to really warm up to the mass less ends "eti,aeco,kle"...but i do think that they are for me the way to go...I do have some furutech,dh labs and do like the sound of good copper ends...i mean for years it was kind of hard to think that these gimicky ends could sound so good...Its been some time with them and really liking what im hearing.

digsmithd

@digsmithd - Here a tip for soldering the KLEI RCA’s

I now use an adapter like this one

6.35mm (1/4in) TS Mono Plug to RCA Jack Adapter, Gold Plated (Yellow Plastic Center) - PrimeCables®

Also, if you bend the end of the wire to 45 degrees, it slots into the "V" shaped pin on the harmony RCA

If oyu want to try my Interconencts - or other cables ...

http://image99.net/blog/

Regards - Steve

Thanks steve for info...im using double female rca and harbour freight adjustable vise.Works pretty well.I should have something with more metal seems.Like the 45 degree thing...could see using that.Are the new perfect harmony’s that much better than discontinued absol.Curious about your cables/geometry,ect...thanks for that.Just trying to keep simple and doable stuff...not at your level of diy...fo sho.

@digsmithd - RE:

Are the new perfect harmony’s that much better

That’s the $64k question !

Way back when I was auditioning the Harmony RCA’s for KLE Innovations, the full range seemed a little unecessary...

• The Coper Harmony is a great entry level RCA
  • the Silver Harmony was a nice step up performance wise
  • But the Absolute Harmony was priced so closely to the Pure Harmony, I wondered if most people would just opt for that and bypass the Pure Harmony
  • With the introdcution of the Perfect Harmony and the new revised Pure Harmony RCA the product line is even more confusing

I have no doubt the Perfect Harmony is better than the Absolute Harmony, but having used the Absolute Harmony for so long and with such amazing results, I am wondering "if the juice is worth the squeeze?"

I guess if you are seeking "Audio Nirvana" then the additional expense is of little consequence.

One reviewer said of the Perfect hamony RCA’s...

• "just like a very finely tuned KLEI Absolute Harmony RCA Plug"
  • So on very highly resolving systems - you might notice some degree of improvement.

BTW - the Absolute Harmony has only been discontued by Parts Connexion

Will it be phased out in future?

• Keith Louie Eichman (KL) is a "uniqure individual",
  • trying to figure out what goes in in his head is a futile endeavour
    • much like counting the grains of sand on a beach
  • ME? - I got better things to do with my time
  • But KL does make some great RCA plugs!

Here’s the Harmony RCA’s currently listed on the KLE web site

Hope that helps - Steve