Are you mass less

It took me a while to really warm up to the mass less ends "eti,aeco,kle"...but i do think that they are for me the way to go...I do have some furutech,dh labs and do like the sound of good copper ends...i mean for years it was kind of hard to think that these gimicky ends could sound so good...Its been some time with them and really liking what im hearing.

digsmithd

I’m using low mass Banana Z Plug connectors from Nerve Audio. I crimp and solder mine to Mogami 3103 speaker cable. I bought the silver plated. I use a golf tee to expand the opening for a snug fit. Love them. Sound great!

I'm going low mass.  First on my speaker cables, eventually on my RCA plugs.  

GR research sells Electra tube connectors which seem a bit pricey to be so imperfect.  

For the speaker cables male it is easy to find the BFA plugs mentioned above.  For the Female, all I find is the KLEI harmony and they aren't long enough to attach through the wood panel of the back of a speaker.  I'm thinking of making my own out of copper rod.  I have a nice machine shop.  I'll bore copper rod to the right diameter (about 4.25mm), turn the outside to the thickness I want, press it into  a delrin rod and thread it to fit into the back of my speaker.  A bit of work but I enjoy it   OTOH, if someone knows of an off the shelf low mass female that will work I'll jump on it, my time isn't free. 

Jerry

+1 for the KLE Innovations products.

I’ve been using them for about 12 years and as each new product was released I was fortunate to be able to try them.

The Harmony line of RCA plugs are among the finest available and the new Perfect Harmony should be equally as good

The Harmony Bananas are the best speaker cable connectors I have tried, even performing better than the Furez connectors, which were my previous choice.

They also produce Binding posts and RCA sockets which are proving to be equally as good.

I did try the ETI RCA’s back when they were called the Copper Bullet & Silver Bullet, but I peferred the Copper Harmony better back then

All of the KLEI products use pure copper as opposed to Terilium and Beririlium copper alloys and as such, and they are silver coated (to varying degrees) which improves on their conductivity, so they provide superior sound quality.

Lately I have noticed other low mass products coming to market, but the KLEI products have proven to be so good right from their inception that I wonder just how much better other products will compare.

I have also used the Harmony RCA plugs on digital cables and they work extremely well...

• There is a belief that digital cables have to have a minimum length of 1.5 meters
  • However, when using the Harmony RCa’s I have made digital cables from 12" and up and have never experience any issues
  • they just sound amazing!

Here are some of my reviews

http://image99.net/blog/files/f6ae775e30339e2b0375b739988237b7-77.html

http://image99.net/blog/files/a8494e8645dea3d750d109f819103099-61.html

For me - KLEI products are No.1

Regards - Steve

Thanks for that steve...yeah id would like to use them more often than i have.They are hard to connect sometimes and that has steered me away from them.At this point i do prefer the eti...but i should try the klei again.

@digsmithd - Here a tip for soldering the KLEI RCA’s

I now use an adapter like this one

6.35mm (1/4in) TS Mono Plug to RCA Jack Adapter, Gold Plated (Yellow Plastic Center) - PrimeCables®

Also, if you bend the end of the wire to 45 degrees, it slots into the "V" shaped pin on the harmony RCA

If oyu want to try my Interconencts - or other cables ...

http://image99.net/blog/

Regards - Steve