Wilson Sasha DAW - Ideal Integrated Amp For Streaming

Looking forward to my delivery of the Wilson Sasha DAW's to run with my HoloSound May DAC but was looking for some help with an ideal integrated amp. I'm in a smaller room so tubes are not my choice this time. Looking for something that is smooth, warm and lush to run through my system which almost exclusively uses Qobuz or Tidal. I have a Hegel H390 now and was wondering if there was a step up out there. Not looking for dead on accurate, instead that is indeed smooth. My budget is 15k and under.

gibsonluva

Wow. Congratulations at buying some really great speakers! I would be really excited. These will definitely sound better from electronic upgrades far into the future.

I would look at an Audio Research Vsi 75 as a likely good match. It is detailed but stunningly warm and musical.

Long term they will sound best by mating with really good separate components. As an example, see mine (my user ID).

Luxman L-590axii. Absolutely glorious with my W/P 8’s. It’ll give you everything you expect from a tube amp with drive that you’ll expect from a high current solid state

Hi,

Did you use/ try the Hegel H390 with WA Sasha DAW? If "Yes" what are your thoughts and impressions on the paring? Was the H390 capable of driving the Sasha DAW with authority  and dynamics? Did it clip on higher volumes or auto shutoff?

Please share details as I plan to invest in a pair. Thanks

gibsonluva

Nice score on a pair of great loudspeakers. The DAW deserves the best Integrated amp ! Choose wisely.

Happy Listening!