T+A Made in Germany

Someone had a thread about T+A made in China. It was deleted before I was able to post this. My T+A PA 3100 HV integrated amp says “made in Germany”. Right there in the back.

Oh, and it’s T+A, not T & A. T&A means something else 🤦‍♂️🤭😂😉

128x128thyname

Very cool looking gear and quite pricey as is most gear from Germany. My Acoustic Signature and Octave Amp is expensive but worth every cent. My RME-ADI-FS is probably the best value out there from Germany IMO

The best…. by an order of magnitude Chinese food I have ever had was in China.

No doubt, and the San Gabriel Valley in LA is good too. But you'd better bring a translator, because the menus are in Chinese only and they won't translate for you, or tell you what's in the selections! 😳

RME adi2 FS is an awesome product!!!   I just did the latest firmware...   took about 30 seconds.  They added several new features .   Nothing like free enhancements 2 years into owning a product..   Their USB connectivity and software is second to none.   

imo taiwan has the best chinese food in the world, still very true to many regional styles, has been the case for some time

hong kong is very good but more geared towards southern chinese styles, guangzhou, taishan, and so on, less credible for northern central western styles

am sure there are excellent tippy top chinese gourmet restaurants in leading mainland chinese cities but for more everyday eating those cities can't hold a candle