Savant vs Control 4 = Custom Integration & Control Platforms

Great video, from Matt Montgomery of TYM Smart Homes in the Salt Lake City area, of the differences in these two Control platforms and things to consider - (30 minutes long).  
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CI1FeicgDBP/?igshid=5b0wks5r4ttp

Crestron is great as well along with Elan, RTI, and URC and each have things that make them unique, you just have to explore your options and figure out exactly what you want the systems to do based on your budget. 

Just thought I would share the video for anyone looking for ideas on how to control your main system, your whole house, or place of business.  
128x128cbrents73
The analytical essay allows you to introduce an argument and analyze it altogether. Analytical essays can be written on a book, a movie, logical research or even an occasion. It is quite hard to write a good thesis and papers for the university and most students face the problem of how to conduct a good research or paper now it is quite easy with the help of personal statements writing services
Post removed 

Yeah, that's right. Crestron is great as well along with Elan, RTI, and URC and each has things that make them unique The analytical essay allows you to provide a point of view and then evaluate it in depth. By the way, I found out about analytical essay structure I wanted to know more about them. Anyway, Such an informative post for me, thanks for sharing it.

Post removed 
Post removed