Toilet Paper to Vacuum Tubes

Two years ago - March 2020 we were hoarding toilet paper. Fast forward to March 2022 - we are hoarding vacuum tubes. Oh, how times change.

vinylpaige

I must admit that the tube shortage caught me flat footed.I had to scramble to get what I thought I might need. I needed backups anyway. But in my time of looking for tubes, I watched one big tube seller on Ebay (also a website) who is in new England start the gouge early on. IE, TungSol 6550's went from $189 a quad to $329 the last I looked.I will not buy from that dealer in the future. As far as I am concerned, their ethics are in the toilet

In The Toilet Where it belongs If you get My Drift

@nonoise - I thought I was the only one who did that!! 🤣. Tube or not tube, that is the question....

It's  amazing how many people hoarded toilet paper. Some people would hoard up to 5 years worth. When the supply came back to normal, many hoarders tried to return the toilet paper for a refund. Most were told if you hoarded 5 years of toilet paper,  you now PERMANENTLY own 5 years of toilet paper!

@mr_m 

Have you seen the price of toilet paper recently? Maybe they were smart. Hard to say how long it will take things to turn around. Probably not as soon as we would like