Any tubes currently manufactured in the US, Japan or Germany?

Just curious. This looks interesting, I wonder if we may see something like this in the future

https://korgnutube.com/en/

aberyclark

Definitely yes, we’ll see something like this in the future. Compare to modern electronic technology manufacturing of vacuum tubes is not more complicated. The only thing is needed is inquiry for it. The market is focusing even small demands now. 

Sophia Electric are made in China

KR and EAT are made in the Czech Republic

WE are made in the US

Takatsuki are made in Japan

Elrog are made in Germany

KR does make an awesome KT88 and it looks like they will re-introduce a KT150. KT88 is $200 each, KT150 I expect to be ~$450 each. A lot more than Tung-Sols but...at least you can get them. They will develop a KT120 for me but I need to order 1000. More than I am willing to commit to at this point.

JJ is obviously Czech republic but I looked and it appears that they are sold out until June. Not sure if they can produce fast enough to meet demand.

The other not mentioned here is Emission Labs which is also Czech Republic. Jac will also introduce tubes but you need to have a sufficiently large opening order.

Thousands of people killed in Ukraine and more dying daily and the tube guys worry where their next tubes will come from. Really?