Who's using Harbeth with tubes, what speaker model and how many watts per channel?

Curious what current consensus is regarding the above question.

Thank you.
128x128joeinid
Update: I ended up buying the Luxman 550 AX/II to drive my Compact 7 ES gen 3's. It was pretty good, but I've since moved on. I'm thinking tubes, but as suggested above, I'm feeling there should be some power on tap. Maybe 75 watts using KT 88's, or more w/ KT 150's. I was really thinking about selling this system, but I want to give the C 7's another shot. 

I use 2 MC275 VI's strapped mono with my 40.3's...and the sound is amazing...although bass has become less defined and the overall sound has less impact compared to other SS monoblocks I have used with them in the past (MC601's).  It really is give and take.  You want more impact from your 40.x Harbeths, feed them high current...they never felt strained one bit with my 601's.  If you want a warmer midrange with softer highs, go tubes.

harbeths imo do best with solid state due to their desire for strong woofer control/damping factor, so tube amp aficianados are well advised to use tube amps that provide that...  an extended treble response from the amp benefits the speaker too, as they tend to add warmth of the music played through them

@fjn04 

i had the c73s3 with the rogue audio cronus magnum ii.  one of the best sounding systems i have owned or heard, i could easily sell everything and go back, i know someone that did!  

rogue builds their amps with dynamics and slam, their trademark.  the 100 wpc kt 120s get it done.  

I've owned SHL5's, 40.1's (twice) and now 40.2 Anni's... and I've never been satisfied driving them with solid state and always come back to tube amps.  My current amp (vintage Music Reference RM9 MK2 with RFT EL34's) has stayed with me the longest of any amp... 5 years.