The Cable Co

Hi All,

Does customer service get any better than that of The Cable Co? Had a recent mishap as they sent me a 20 amp version instead of the 15 amp for a power cord. I was a little frustrated. I called them and right away John apologized and said "just sit tight we'll make this right". He called me right back and said we are overnighting you the correct 15 amp but we're also upgrading it to the next level. Which is literally double the price! I asked the obvious reflex question "are you serious" because I was in shock. "You'll have it tomorrow". And I did! I cannot say enough about these guys (especially John)! They sent me the next level up and even overnighted it. I am still floored by this level of customer service. I know most everyone here knows of The Cable Co but if you don't don't even buy another set of cables anywhere else! These guys are the read deal! I didn't even know how to say thank you to John...I'm still pinching myself...

kingbr

@sdl4 -

Thanks for the correction.

It’s been a minute, since my last cable purchase.

The notion of paying $600 for a cable when I can find it used for $250...no customer service can beat that.

@hilde45 Bingo!!! Used cables are readily available, easy and cheap to ship, are pretty much assured to be trouble free, and they’re easy to resell if they don’t work for you at little/no loss if you buy at a good price. Unless you can’t find the cable you’re looking for used or are hell-bent on buying new cables at a huge markup, buying used cables is one of the best bargains in audio IMHO. Before the fluid, internet-driven used cable market the Cable Co. made a lot of sense — I even used them once back in the 90’s — but now they’re pretty much a dinosaur unless you like throwing away $$$. Just my $0.02 FWIW.

I have had nothing but high praise for them and have purchased 3 used cables from them that look brand new. No complaints here.

Post removed 

Actually the Cable Company has purchased items from me and I have nothing but the highest praise for how they do business. I would work with them without hesitation as a supplier or as a customer.