Seeking some info on Allnic L-3000

Hi all- I have the opportunity to acquire a gently used Allnic L-3000 preamp. I’d appreciate any end user information on this piece. What to lookout for, any known issues and such. It will be replacing my Levinson 380s. My amp is the ARC D400mkII.   

Thoughts?

128x128jl1ny

No issues or problems with mine, I've had it for many years.

My only criticism is I'd prefer the AC cord plug into the back of the unit instead of the side.

@lak 

Thanks for the response. There’s not much info on these. How’s tube life on the Allnic? Is tube rolling not a thing for this piece? 

I use my Allnic L-3000 on the average of three hours per day (maybe more) seven days a week and have not had a need to replace any tubes yet.

I don't do any tube rolling because it came with very good tubes but I see no reason why you couldn't roll tubes.

I assume you are in the States based on the "NY" part of your moniker. David Beetles is once again the US distributor, for a long while it was Albert Porter. It might be worthwhile to ask about service history. And check the tube complement. 

I have the H3000 phono stage, don't roll any tubes except the rectifier in the power supply chassis and have had no issues with the unit except a bad tube socket, which I got a local tech to help me replace. 

Find out from the seller who he bought it from; though Albert may not have much incentive at this point, he's a good guy (and sorely missed on these fora). David is OK--I spoke to him a few times shortly after I got my unit. 

@lak,

“I use my Allnic L-3000 on the average of three hours per day (maybe more) seven days a week and have not had a need to replace any tubes yet.

I don't do any tube rolling because it came with very good tubes but I see no reason why you couldn't roll tubes.”

So how many hours do you estimate that you have in total on the stock tubes. Your average would be 21 hours per week, 21x4 (weeks) = 84 hours per month. What’s missing is the starting period to derive at the total hours used. Thanks.