Will you hear the most beautiful music...

WITHOUT a system as you sink your teeth(you may not even NEED teeth-it’s butter soft already) into the most exquisite carnivore experience known to man?

I’ve had A3 rating and it’s akin to listening to a good room/system. I can’t imagine what just 1 bite of this amounts to. This is equivalent to having the most beautiful room/setup and a 1st press of your favorite LP?

The chef is like a musician playing an instrument. The final presentation just about put’s you holding those chopsticks dipping that $75 dollar bite w/fancy salt.

Bon Appetit!

I have to settle for a decent burger and fries.

tablejockey

We here in SoCal are on the verge of $7.00/gallon gas.

What better time to enjoy a fantastic cut of MEAT and kick ass R&R VERY LOUD.

Seriously, there are enough things going on. Perfect time for audiophoolery. At least until electricity rates are jacked. Service industries have consumers with a firm grasp on our...more so than ever.

@jond 

" fully believe in climate change and also consume red meat. It's not an either/or choice"

very true. when your steak is imported from Mars

...or imported To Mars, at which ordinary ground round will make Reserve A5 cost more than a trip back.. ;)

Assuming there's anywhere to come back to, given the current roadshow courtesy of Vlad the Cad.....

ChChChChanges, y'all... 🤞🤨

i'd love to follow up in... say.... 10 years, on how your reckless lifestyle choices did or did not destroy planet A

if we will still be around. I am worried we may not be. But hey you enjoy today at the expense of our children's tomorrow. Drive that big truck to the grocery store and load it up with red meat.... HOW FUN