Will you hear the most beautiful music...

WITHOUT a system as you sink your teeth(you may not even NEED teeth-it’s butter soft already) into the most exquisite carnivore experience known to man?

I’ve had A3 rating and it’s akin to listening to a good room/system. I can’t imagine what just 1 bite of this amounts to. This is equivalent to having the most beautiful room/setup and a 1st press of your favorite LP?

The chef is like a musician playing an instrument. The final presentation just about put’s you holding those chopsticks dipping that $75 dollar bite w/fancy salt.

Bon Appetit!

I have to settle for a decent burger and fries.

tablejockey

FWIW I fully believe in climate change and also consume red meat. It's not an either/or choice.

We here in SoCal are on the verge of $7.00/gallon gas.

What better time to enjoy a fantastic cut of MEAT and kick ass R&R VERY LOUD.

Seriously, there are enough things going on. Perfect time for audiophoolery. At least until electricity rates are jacked. Service industries have consumers with a firm grasp on our...more so than ever.

@jond 

" fully believe in climate change and also consume red meat. It's not an either/or choice"

very true. when your steak is imported from Mars

...or imported To Mars, at which ordinary ground round will make Reserve A5 cost more than a trip back.. ;)

Assuming there's anywhere to come back to, given the current roadshow courtesy of Vlad the Cad.....

ChChChChanges, y'all... 🤞🤨