Cullen Cable

Has anyone had any experience with Cullen Cable in the last 3-3 1/2 months? Have been waiting on a couple XLR cables for appx that long. Wanted to order a power chord and RCA interconnects as well...but now i am hesitant.
I’ve haven’t seen any bad reviews for Patrick at Cullen Cables...ones that would indicate that a 3+ month wait isn’t normal. But haven't seen anything that tells me it is either. 
tmac1700

It sounds to me like Patrick is still making and developing new cables.  They offer high value IMHO, so I’d reach out to him and see if he’s still making his cables.  I will say I was surprised as I’m not sure what the synergies and cost savings are by partnering with Wyred4Sound, but obviously there’s some benefit somewhere.  With the margins in the cable business I know if it was me I wouldn’t wanna merge with anyone, so maybe it’s not really a merger but a buyout where Patrick got a big, and well-deserved, payday and is now employed by W4S.  That makes more sense  to me.  Anyhoo...

I contacted Patrick last night and received a reply this morning. He's still making and selling cables. I'd like to order another Crossover and he said sure, just order it from him. I asked him if his line of cables will be the same with W4S and he didn't comment.

His digital cables are real winners IMO.  I have his speaker cables, interconnects and power cords as well.  Excellent performers.

A few months back I contacted Patrick via email to inquire about some power cables. We had a very lively email discussion and he actually took the time to inquire as to what make and model gear they would be attached to. He even went as far as to inquire what my sonic preferences were. That all went very well with no delays. I paid in advance for the 3 cables, which he acknowledged. I then asked if we could add a 4th cable and got a semi non-committal response.. shortly thereafter Patrick told me he was running a little bit behind and it would be about 3 weeks for delivery. At around the 8-week mark I checked in with Patrick and he promptly responded that he had been on vacation (spending some of that w4s dough??) and my cables were actually ready to ship. I received them about a 2 weeks later. Patrick's location is within a day or two shipping-wise, so all told I waited around 11 weeks. Cables arrived and all is well. What's weird is the plug heads on both ends of the cables I ordered are so huge they didn't fit through the holes in my rack and I had to reconfigure my cord layout. That's more of an FYI though. As for performance I'm very pleased in that there was no downgrade in Sonic quality, and they are absolutely indestructible regarding build quality. The jury is still out on whether there was much of a sonic improvement. I have had other instances with cables that there was a dramatic improvement or decline, but in this case it was not super noticeable. It does seem like the soundstage opened up a bit. When it's all said and done despite what you would consider, in this day and age, a fairly minor delay, Patrick was super friendly, reasonably responsive and a pleasure to deal with. Sometimes people passionately build small businesses with everything they've got, and after a while decide to sell. Sometimes that results in little to no noticeable decline, or a complete crash and burn of the product. Regardless of the outcome, he earned whatever windfall and success he achieved. Would be interested to know what the next chapter is if he remains in the hobby.