6922 Tubes for Raysonic CD128

I am looking for a replacement set of tubes for the new Raysonic CD128 CD player. They are of the 6922 variety and I am looking for something that is going to add killer dynamics and bass impact.

Thanks
tpk123
My favorite 6922 is the Amperex orange label from the 1970s. Pretty easy to find and doesn't cost a fortune. Some of the famous old 6922s are too soft for my taste.

Arthur
You might want to try the Tung Sol label, they are killer for my Marsh p2000t preamp and gave me the killer dynamics and bass impact that you might be looking for.
both of the above suggestions will be a big improvement over the stock tubes, also consider siemens, mullards, and telefunken, we tube rolled a number or different pairs through a friends Canary cd player and he decieded on gold pins lorenz (sonic flavor close to that of telefunken ) I personaly liked the siemens
I liked Amperex Bugle Boys (made in Holland)in my 128. Warm natural bass with good extended highs. I've been intending to run some Seimans 7308's but I haven't yet. I would expect from this combo dynamics and bass with mid-range and high end clarity, but at the expense of some warmth. Just a WAG though!

However, I think your choice may be dictated by your associated components more than anything else. I'm using mine with Primaluna stuff and the 6922EH supplied by the manufacturer seem to fit better than the other tubes I've tried (EI's/Teslas NOS/JJ Teslas/6H23EB's/Sovteks and Amperex).