Cambridge Audio axa35 integrated amplifier ?

Hello,

It’s been several years since my last post.  Years back I sold off all my audio gear, tubes, 800 or so albums.   Now getting back into the groove but on a much smaller scale money wise.   I acquired a used pair of Tekton Lore speakers.   Have an older NAD dvd/cd player running through a Schiit Modi dac.  The Tekons are efficient so I’ve been checking reviews on the Cambridge Audio axa35.   Reviews seem stellar for the price point.   Anyone using this amp?   Comments?    I also considered the NAD 3020 Class D.   I’ve owned tube gear so I tend to prefer sound slightly on the warmer side.   Budget is 350 ish.  Thank you 

pdspecl

I'm not nearly as sophisticated or knowledgeable as the vast majority of folks here, but getting into hi fi these last two years I will say I happen to like the NAD sound. I was looking at the D3020 myself as I really enjoy my NAD316BEE.  Also have a Cambridge CXA61 and really no complaints but marginally like the sound of the NAD better.  

NAD316BEE has no digital inputs if that is an issue.  

Good luck. Lmk where you end up.

After looking for similar posts on budget integrated amplifiers I see good mentions on the Onkyo A-9010.    Seems the Cambridge AXA35 has strong competition in the Yamaha A-S301 and the Onkyo A-9010.   If only I could listen to all 3 side by side.   I’ll likely keep researching reviews and pick one of the three.