Looking for nearfield passive speakers that are warm and rich

I really like my ATC Scm7s that I use at my desk but I want something warmer, richer more bassy. Something that does well with vocals and jazz.

Budget is $5000.  They are being driven by arc ref5se and pass x350.8, dac is denafrips terminator. Thanks.

smodtactical

Op, I thought you mentioned "... richer more bassy. ..." That was why I said what I said. If bass is not the concern, P3 or even "more bassy" M30.x is indeed a very good candidate.  Good luck!

@lanx0003 Sorry I should have just said richer, fuller. More bass would be nice though and probably that is possible over the SCM7s given they are sealed. I imagine a ported speaker of similar size would possibly have more bass spl and then I could use the nearfields without my subs turned on (but this is not a requirement at all).

@smodtactical 
I’ve had Sonus Farber Concertino’s (made in Italy not the “home” edition) at the same time I also had the Vienna Acoustic Haydn Grand. Both were luxuriously warm sounding speakers but neither can hold a candle to my ProAc Response D2’s. The ProAcs are glorious. Excellent bass, rich midrange, completely non-offensive and fantastic in nearfield, which is how I’m set up. I’m also using a Terminator w-ARC power amp & Rel S/510 sub. I’ve yet to find a better monitor. I’m currently playing with a set of REF 3A’s but these give a different flavor of presentation. 

If you can put them on stands I’d highly recommend the Franco Serblin Accordos. They’d be a great match with your ancillary components.