Gemme Audio - Out of business?

Anyone know if Gemme Audio closed up shop? Their site, while generally inaccessible for the last year or so appears to have been pulled down completely. (?)

I was hoping to obtain a pair of the V3 outrigger style feet for my V2 Tantos which sound fantastic but are prone to falls on our carpeted floors.
yakbob
My post is a bit of an edit on previous post. Mostly because an inaccurate speaker review isn't fair to the speaker builder.

Looks like the snapping noise was from my tube amp needing to be re-tubed, not from Gemmes. Also doing a substantial A/B comparison between the Katanas and my Tyler's the Katana's have an edge in overall sound. This should be the case as the Katana's are much more expensive. The Tyler's are still an excellent speaker for the money.

I have the Katana's in a medium-size room. I think they would do well in a bit larger room. This is unusual for 2-way speakers.

It is not unusual for a small high-end speaker manufacturer to go out of business. It is a very niche market. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. The speaker could become a bit of collector's item.
Possibly. Depends on the speaker. One example could be the Bulldog by Cliffhanger Audio.

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/pics/cliffhanger_bulldog2.jpg
Yes, they are for sure out of business. I have a pair of black Tanto V2's with the v3 base if anyone is interested. I can only say they are very good speakers even at the price.
Gemme is now Arteluthe

Same cabinet vflex technology, but active with DSP. Use morel carbon woofers now.