tweeters /midbass fq zones

OK so a  tweeter does fantasic in the 10K-20k hz range, We all agree, no issues here 

Now lets go to 5k-10khz. again, no issue here, tweeters are fantasic in voicing these fq's.

OK, now lets try 3k-5khz. Not bad,  but again not great.

Lets move on to midbass.

20hz-100 hz, Yeah here is where a  midbass rocks N rolls beautifully.

OK 100hz to 500 hz, Again no problem, All midbass woofers work wonders in this range,. OK now 500hz to say 1500 hz. Not bad, but not great either.

That leaves a  massive gap of 1500hz through the 3500 hz band width that all xover type speakers are struggling to voice, go ahead and crank the vol up to compensate.. Now you have the amp stressing out, and the 2 end fq ranges will be more voiced than the 1500-3500 hz's. 

As you push the vol pot, all you are doing to adding stress to amp and speakers. 

This causes distarotion and coloration.

Low efficiency = in effective,  IOW flawed.

A tweeter was never designed to carry 2k-3500 fq.s, neither a  woofer the 1200-2500hz.

The manufacturers have led you on to believing things that just are not true.

IOW you have been coned into drinking snakeoil. 

The higher you push the vol pot the more stress is now polluting the sound, This is why Troels Gravesen installs so so many xover comonents to attempt to make these  gadgets work like a  high end FR works. 

Won't fly.

Both speakers are only made to voice the 2 extreme end fq/s. The mid hz's can only be voiced by a  speaker that is engineered to voice these fq band width width HIGHER SENSITIVITY.

xover speakers MIGHT SEEM to sound nice, but in real time reality they fail the test next to a  high end FR.

I was convinced my Seas Thors were the worlds best sounding speaker,,, till a cheap FR came along and  knocked the Thors off their stands. Now they are gove, Broke down to parts, sold  some parts, kept the caps for use in tweeters for FR design and cabinets, out for the trash.

Once you've heard a  FR, you will end up following my same path to true high fidelity. 

mozartfan

and no my tech guy RG here in New Orleans who designs amps past 40 years, somewhat understands what my ideas are, but he's not sure how to respond.

He's never considered these ideas before.

It took me some 40 years to figure out, but so sure glad I did before i  pass away.

Its nice to know things you never understood , discovery is what makes life interesting.

Old dogs can't learn new tricks.

I wouldnt trade my Dual FR for all every super mega priced , Wilson, Dali, Sonus faber, Rockport, not  even if  you offered ALL as a  bunch in exchange for my Dual FR.

Thats 1Million $'s worth of speakers.

NO THANKS.

I know what I got.

You'd have to come here and rob me of these speakers.

1950's operas sound like front row seats, LIVE As if the cast is singing right in my room.

UNREALLL