How many systems do you have?

one, two, more? 

128x128zavato

Listen to 1 primarily, but 2 others occasionally (HT, garage).

Have the gear for another 2. Need. To. Sell.

I have two - but it seems that the "secondary" system has become "primary" - - and has been for some years now. 

Three. Main, library / fireplace head phone system, and office. The first two on my profile. Ok, maybe four… one for breaking in interconnects and cables… mostly Schiit.

I don’t count our great home theater system… Meridian surround processor, Rotel amp, and B&W 800 series speakers and two 800 series subwoofer… of course that doesn’t count the bedroom home theater either… but that is just has a 65” tv and Sennheiser Ambeo sound bar. 

That doesn’t count my portable headphone system with an A&K SP1000 DAP with Add on amp and Focal Utopia headphones.

I don’t think my car counts with a Mark Levinson system.

Hmm, I am starting to think obsession may be a better description of me than just passionate.

When in my twenties, as a geologist… I carried a huge 100 watt per channel system with detachable speakers to my motel room (typically 3 weeks in one place)… two briefcases of tapes (120 albums) I recorded with a high end Nakamichi tape deck with Dolby C and played through the incredible top of the line Reference Sony Walkman using the best Sennheiser portable headphones..

Ok… I am hearing it now… obsession… 

In Japan for the better part of a year… a CD player with external amp.. (4 sized D batteries) in a special purpose black murse and Grado headphones.

Ok… yep… obsession. But honestly, I have always felt that if I was committed and bounced off the rubber walls laughing… I don’t care as long as I am having a great time. 

😃🎉😜🥸

Two,

Main system downstairs and the Office.

I hate to say it but I am listening to the Office more than the Main.

B