Neil Young - Barn Documentary

Great behind the scenes look at Mr Young and band at work...

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - A Band A Brotherhood A Barn (Official Documentary)

bigquery

The last good president Eisenhower, Truman wasn’t bad except for the BOMB thing. I have mixed feeling on that one. Only because I lost an Uncle in Sicily he was a 24 years old sergeant. Andrew (Red) Barton.. My Grandpa never recovered from the loss.

At least Trump didn’t do the war thing and waisted all of MY money on that place and never recover a dime only PAY for our intervention.

Then Joe shuts off our own OIL supply.

I’m simple please don’t explain. I know what HE did was stupid.. He is one dumb bunny.

I’m running for president and I’m voting for me ALONE. I DO want to be a KING!

You know what your gonna get.. I get to pick the chauffeur. I like young smart people, a dummy or two is fine.. 

Regards

@oldhvymec 

I was horrified by the chaotic withdrawal. But the fact is, it was Trump who originally agreed to it, not Biden!  I realize we all have out own political biases, but let's at least attempt to state the facts before we launch into our partisan squabbles.  

From Factcheck.org:

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

During the withdrawal the media repeatedly stated the rate at which the Taliban overtook control was highly unexpected by US intelligence. I have no way to verify this but it seems highly unlikely that Biden would've committed political suicide by sticking to the timetable, had he known the Taliban's resurgence was likely to occur so rapidly. Politicians, whatever their party, tend to prioritize self-preservation above all else. 

BTW, I enjoy your contributions to the forum immensely. 

With respect,

Stuartk

A Google search for: 

Timeline of U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan + FactCheck.org

will bring up a detailed description of steps leading up to the catastrophe. 

OK FOLKS - OP here - there are LOTS of places to talk about non-musical subjects.

PLEASE - let's return this to music.

Many thanks

Again, the GREEDY people choose to stay there. It had nothing to do with a president. Those people HATE the US. The people chose to stay (some morons even brought their families to that place) I hope they ALL enjoy the discomfort their greedy A$$ is costing ME right now..

What do you think Green GO means? It is not a derogatory term at all it means the guys in the GREEN uniforms need to GO.. Period..

My concern is the invasion that NO one is doing anything about on THIS country’s northern and southern borders. Cubans are welcome. If the boat makes it.. WELCOME to your new home.. Border jump, without papers.. PRISON, welcome to the US, your gonna WORK and rot there. Now you know how the Irish felt.. and STILL DO!!! If you didn’t ask and weren’t invited. GO HOME or work in prison, your choice.

Let ME catch ONE person from another country advocating "what ever it takes" and burning down cities.. or anyone for that matter. TRIAL? There would a trial all right. Just know your guilty, the trial is just to make it look American.

Worthless TURDS!! Not one of the smash and grabbers or LOOTER would ever get out of jail. EVER!!! Support that.. ALL life matters especially MINE. Everyone else comes right after ME.. WTFU that mean Wake the F%$K UP.