Neil Young - Barn Documentary

Great behind the scenes look at Mr Young and band at work...

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - A Band A Brotherhood A Barn (Official Documentary)

bigquery

@jerryg123 so you had a condo in Trump Tower? You knew who he was when you bought it right? I mean, the name kind of gives it away. When exactly did he become the things you and others claim he is? NBC and all of their sponsors did businesses with and because of him and millions tuned in weekly.  Oprah and Al Sharpton never had a problem with him before he became prez. The Clinton's didn't either. Why did he become a racist only after he challenged establishment DC and a media that has shown itself to be dishonest?

You and I agree on a few things though I think. Big government is dangerous and can become tyrannical and propaganda is real.

@dadork when I bought it I did not know anything about his politics. In 2007 he was a Limousine Liberal from NYC building condos in Chicago. He was not the DJT that became POTUS.

It was not his politics that made me sell, it was the unethical treatment of friends of mine that were contractors on the TT Project by his management at Trump International.

The Fish Stinks From The Head Down.

@dadork I am principled not political. 

There is only one thing about Trump I dislike, his choice in hamburgers.

There is only one thing about Jumpin Joe I don't like. The hamburger chain he owns.

I don't have a single thing in common with either.

Trump didn't have a dog in the WH?

Joe got a cat.

Where is the dog, goat, rabbit, and chickens?

THEY BOTH pardon turkeys.

Trump got the lady out of prison that was there WAY TO LONG. Because Kim ask him to.

Joe left the people overseas who were never convicted of anything but being greedy and staying until they could suck every last cent out of the US tax payer. They got what they need. A big ol time out in "we hate America land". Greedy SOBs

I've played the game I know exactly what they did. I spent 89 days in a Panamanian Prison in a 4 foot cage. You get to pay when you play.. Thank GOD for payolla!! I love good old fashion crooked A$$ prison guards and a lying no account lawyer that doubled as a football coach at the local "BOYS" club.. pervert..

Midnight Express my hinder side.. 

So what's the real rub?

Washington DC needs to become another country and stay that way with every no account person in that country. I hope they get invaded by the Nova Scotians and forced into labor camps for 5 years or until they expire and got to HELL where they all came from.. Simple.. No mixed feeling here. Screw them ALL. 

NOW give me my money back.. with MY INTREST, a Rolls and a good lookin' chauffeur, "Farm Girl" will work..

Take the chickens for their first ride in the new Rolls.. Be a Rooster for a day..:-)

The last good president Eisenhower, Truman wasn’t bad except for the BOMB thing. I have mixed feeling on that one. Only because I lost an Uncle in Sicily he was a 24 years old sergeant. Andrew (Red) Barton.. My Grandpa never recovered from the loss.

At least Trump didn’t do the war thing and waisted all of MY money on that place and never recover a dime only PAY for our intervention.

Then Joe shuts off our own OIL supply.

I’m simple please don’t explain. I know what HE did was stupid.. He is one dumb bunny.

I’m running for president and I’m voting for me ALONE. I DO want to be a KING!

You know what your gonna get.. I get to pick the chauffeur. I like young smart people, a dummy or two is fine.. 

Regards

@oldhvymec 

I was horrified by the chaotic withdrawal. But the fact is, it was Trump who originally agreed to it, not Biden!  I realize we all have out own political biases, but let's at least attempt to state the facts before we launch into our partisan squabbles.  

From Factcheck.org:

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

During the withdrawal the media repeatedly stated the rate at which the Taliban overtook control was highly unexpected by US intelligence. I have no way to verify this but it seems highly unlikely that Biden would've committed political suicide by sticking to the timetable, had he known the Taliban's resurgence was likely to occur so rapidly. Politicians, whatever their party, tend to prioritize self-preservation above all else. 

BTW, I enjoy your contributions to the forum immensely. 

With respect,

Stuartk