Any Modwright CXN v2 owners who want to share their experience?

I am interested in this mod and would like to know more information, first hand review/experience from current owners of this product Thanks .
delvalle23
I had a chance to borrow my friend's unit to listen in my system and was blown away. Didn't hear it prior to the mod but it's definitely the most organic, full sounding digital front end I've heard. Will probably be my next upgrade piece....
-Alex

I will be receiving mine soon.  Can't wait to hear it. Currently I'm using am Audio GD r7 he mkii. This is a killer day. Blows Denafrips Terminator away. 

Have been using for about a week now. Sound quality is very clear, voice instrument separation and decay is very good. It's a definite improvement over the stock dac which was great to begin with. I'm using this with a Melody h6550 integrated and AQ Yukon rca. AQ carbon digital and AQ Rocket 44. Speakers are Kef r11. I was going to put in my main rig but it doesn't beat out my reference r2r dac. That is an Audio GD r7he mkii. I'm not much of a reviewer but the Truth Mod was money well spent.  My den is complete (for now).