Looking for the best power conditioner or regenerator or any product like it for under 2k.

As usual I can find a ton of things recommended without much comparison between them. I am currently looking at the equi=core line, deep=core, niagara 1200, nordost QB8, and the MC line from high fidelity cables. Completely open to any other recommendations. If anyone has had the chance to compare any of these, please let me know your findings.

mgkaye

Keep in mind that ALL power passes thru the tiny fuse wires.

Next consider that the energy stored in the Capacitors is the source.

I think the EquiCore 1800 and DeepCore 1800 have a circuit breaker, which many people thinks sounds better than a fuse.

Opinions on efficacy of these products varies a lot, probably due to both subjective and objective factors. I remain curious, myself, but to at least do the minimum, I put in dedicated lines. After that, I would likely want to get something well-regarded and used, so that if nothing comes of it, I can resell. (Or get something on a trial basis.) 

Opinions on efficacy of these products varies a lot, probably due to both subjective and objective factors."

I think the greatest and most substantial, significant, and meaningful "variation" is that some have experience with the fuses and some do not it is not complicated to understand.

@clearthink Really don't follow your comment or how it relates to my relatively innocuous and demonstrably true statement (about opinions varying about various power products).