Schiit Mini loko+

Anybody out there with an opinion on using the Schiit mini loko+ for "desirable broadband" equalization in an analog chain ?

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xhanshhh

Dear @hanshhh  : Any decent speaker normally  " flat "  in that frequency range .

If your speakers specs says is " flat " down there then changing room speaker position ( testing in different ways. ) and along changes in room treatment could be fixed your " problem ".

In the other side you already knew what this gentleman posted about your Audience speakers in your thread:

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,

R.

But that eq. is " no-brannier " as you said. Test it.

I had a Schiit Loki plus for a few weeks.....liked it a lot....so much so that I decided to get their best unit, the Loki MAX.....I hear no loss of resolution or transparency when you switch out the device, ( the Max version allows for instant compares with its remote control capabilities). 

Just try one out, if it doesn’t work out within 15 days send it back ( small 5 % restocking fee)

Cheers.....

There's also the Lokius which may give you more control over the bandwidth and a tighter curve over your problem area.

I had a Loki on loan from a friend in my system. My setup is pretty revealing and the Loki was transparent. I couldn't detect any added noise when engaged or in bypass. It will also accept a LPS if you desire.

Thanks to all for a lively thread and some good advice. @lowrider57 ​​​​@musicmann1 in particular for sharing their (g)ear-on experience.

It is not hard to guess that I will receive a mini loko+ shortly and thus have the possibility to judge myself whether it improves or degrades my system. 

The issue that remains to be seen is whether the combination of high quality broadbanders with two DSPcontrolled subwoofers has advantages over more classical (passive) loudspeaker designs with multiple drivers.