Change it or Defend it, where is your stereo at?

I'm sitting here listening to Chantal Chamberland.  A wonderful discovery brought to me by using the artist radio feature of Roon and starting with Carla Bruni.  I'm feeling so much enjoyment out of my stereo right now, without the need to even try to be critical. I wouldn't change a thing.  I want to keep it just the way it is forever. If someone came in and offered to make it "better" I'd probably go all John Wick on them. 

So I wonder fellow A'goners.  Where are you?  Are you ready to throw it all out for something?  Are you looking for the next upgrade, or have you gotten yourself to a point where it's so good you are afraid of changing a thing?

erik_squires
Post removed 

Currently my system sounds so much better than it has any right to and I want it to sound better but have no idea what to change???

My next upgrade will be to update the speaker wire of the 12'awg copper I'm currently using but I'm not sure it's going to make a significant difference.

I suggest Pieta Brown "Freeway" it always brings a smile to my face.

My big system is down/in flux so I'm listening to a very modest system. Triangle Antals, Velodyne subwoof, Rogue Sphinx, Oppo disc player. It's on most of the day and I switch from the TV, to the FM tuner, to the disc player. It sounds great, I just listen, no plans for any changes.

Yup EBM, you need to upgrade. The Magico's definitely have to go!  :-)))