Turntable parts upgrade

I recently got back into vinyl after a 30+ year hiatus and now I am hooked. I had forgotten how great vinyl sounds. Last summer I picked up a demo VPI Prime scout from a local dealer with the upgraded WH40 feet and a Ortofon Quintet Blue cart. The unit was their in store demo and had approx 20 to 30 hours on it. I love it and I am enjoying vinyl, so much that I hardly want to listen to digital anymore. I am slowly expanding my vinyl collection. Seeing how much I love this and what I am investing in my vinyl collection it makes me ask the questions: If I were to upgrade something on my TT what would make the most impact? I understand the Prime Scout base is a solid base to start with, so would next step be to upgrade to a better cartridge? Or upgrade to one of their better 3D arms? Or don't bother upgrading arms because I can mover up to a Prime for a little more which has the better arm and larger platter? Cartridges I was think about were Hana ML or Quintet Black. 

For reference the rest of my system is: PrimaLuna EVO 400 integrated, Sonus Faber Sonetto VIII, Sutherland Insight with the LPS. Digital is Chord Qutest, Innuos Zenith mkIII. All cables by Purist Audio Venustas and Corvus. 

I know thats a lot of questions but just trying to get an idea what makes the impact with analog upgrade in the chain. My last TT was probably a basic $150 Technics when I was a teenager in the 80's, so this is my first high end TT.

Thanks

128x128jmphotography

Do you feel my Sutherland Insight LPS is a weak link?

There's always a "next level' of phono stage to put any cart you choose in it's best light. Tube can bring a different presentation that the better SS units try to emulate.

Congratulations. I remember when I upgraded from a “common table… the reissued AR) to a VPI Aries… it was one of those jaw dropping moments I have never forgot. A completely different world.

If the system was mine I would upgrade the cartridge… get a good one… think ~$2K or more… I don’t know your tastes or am I familiar enough with the current round up of cartridges… I have a Koetsu Rosewood Signature… a beautiful natural sounding cartridge. You need one for your tastes and system. Then the phono stage for sure. I am a big Audio Research proponent… 30 years ago after purchasing my first a PH2… that was it. I own there flagship now after many upgrades. Phono stages are way more important than you think… a really high end tube phono stage improves naturalness of the sound, detail an quieter the background even more. If you don’t get it right at the cartridge and first level amplification… it doesn’t improve more.

I would consider getting a better phono stage. What you have is nice, but there are some really nice units if you watch for them on the used market. 

Get ADS or Phoenix eagle PSU then cartridge ,with VPI metal arm try Dynavector 20X2L great match.
stay for a while with your set up then better upgrade whole table rather the only arm or feet etc. is never ending upgrade for VPI.