Silversmith Fidelium Speaker Cables

I have used Cardas cables for a few years now, Cygnus and Clear and figured when finances allowed I would move to Clear Beyond. I became aware or the Silversmith cables and was astounded by what I read, when I investigated and found out about their 30 day return policy I figured I had nothing to lose so I swapped them out for my Clear cables between my Luxman L509X amd ML ESL 11As and cannot believe the improvement! They simply do everything better, they are everything that I heard they were. Not just great " for the price" but for me an end game. I've been upgrading for 3 decades and never thought I could have such outstanding sound. I've learned so much from this forum that I had to share my experience and give something back. My Kuzma Stabi R, 4 point 11, Pass XP-25,, Dyna XV-1s, and Esoteric X-01 D2 I all got from Audiogon people and I am very grateful. I hope Jeff Smith and Silversmith get the recognition they deserve. Anyone looking for speaker cables needs to try them, nothing to lose. They're not leaving my room! Be well, Joe.

joeyfed55

Glory,

Faint praise from a beginner audiophile who never tried the cable.

Rave on Bro....

jerry,

Do your own investigative research.

It's all outlined in this forum.....

The question is how do you know Glory has never tried the cable.

Nice! 

putz. 

Lerera,

I owned them and sold them. A great bargain in audio but a beginner cable. JS is a great guy and will try out his new IC’s. Also had the SS silver and Palladium interconnects and speaker cables back in the day.