Turntable parts upgrade

I recently got back into vinyl after a 30+ year hiatus and now I am hooked. I had forgotten how great vinyl sounds. Last summer I picked up a demo VPI Prime scout from a local dealer with the upgraded WH40 feet and a Ortofon Quintet Blue cart. The unit was their in store demo and had approx 20 to 30 hours on it. I love it and I am enjoying vinyl, so much that I hardly want to listen to digital anymore. I am slowly expanding my vinyl collection. Seeing how much I love this and what I am investing in my vinyl collection it makes me ask the questions: If I were to upgrade something on my TT what would make the most impact? I understand the Prime Scout base is a solid base to start with, so would next step be to upgrade to a better cartridge? Or upgrade to one of their better 3D arms? Or don't bother upgrading arms because I can mover up to a Prime for a little more which has the better arm and larger platter? Cartridges I was think about were Hana ML or Quintet Black. 

For reference the rest of my system is: PrimaLuna EVO 400 integrated, Sonus Faber Sonetto VIII, Sutherland Insight with the LPS. Digital is Chord Qutest, Innuos Zenith mkIII. All cables by Purist Audio Venustas and Corvus. 

I know thats a lot of questions but just trying to get an idea what makes the impact with analog upgrade in the chain. My last TT was probably a basic $150 Technics when I was a teenager in the 80's, so this is my first high end TT.

Thanks

128x128jmphotography

Check out the archives on the Audio Technica ART9, definitely a cart to include in your decision. Easily a "best" cart in the $1K  price point that exceeds it's cost.

VPI Classic user here- I'd hold out on  a table upgrade until your ready to go up the food chain considerably $$. I would maybe consider the Phoenix Roaddrunner setup now sold by SOTA for speed regulation.  Look for a 3D arm used for 1/2 the retail if you're arm curious after the cart upgrade. 

Your Prime Scout has enough VPI essentials to appreciate what a decent setup will do. Other than cart, upgrades are in the diminishing returns zone-IMO.

If I were going to consider a VPI as the "final" I would get an Avenger or HW 40DD. Likely, I'll replace my Classic with something outside the VPI lineup.

PL HP is powering my setup. Enjoy your setup.

Absolutely not !!

Only thinking about options for different sound , I'm one of the fortunate ones to have a brick n mortar store's at hand.. 

Trying cartridge with phonostage on a nice turntable of taste before buying helps alot.. ( being friend with the owner helps) 

In the end zyx 4d ultimate won the cartridge race before hana umami ,phonostage at home is a small series hand-built röcklinger auria that had a better staging than herron vtph , better low end than ear 324 and so on ..

All n all it does not have to be more expensive to sound better to you in your system , or different..

My go to store is https://www.akkelisaudio.com/ 

And most of my hifi comes from that store 😁