I am enjoying my analog system, but what can I do to improve?

I currently have Technics 1200G turntable with Dynavector 17XD cartridge playing through Kitsune LCR 1 MK5 phono pre and Allnic L7000 preamp. My amps are Pass X350.5 and Benchmark AHB2 driving Sound Lab ESL speakers. My system sounds great, but I am wondering how I can take my system to another level. What do you think?

128x128chungjh

Look into an Ultrasonic Cleaner...

Used as a primary conditioning tool for your vinyl and in conjuntion with other brushes and cleaners periodically thereafter, you can enjoy your records more.

Initially, clean your records with the ultrasonic, use a vacuum cleaner (VPI, etc...) or manual bath machine (Spin Clean) to rinse and dry and a (Carbon Fibre) brush for every day use. Plastic sleeves for the albums and Mobile Fidelity Inner Sleeves (or the like) for the discs. The improved sonics of a clean record are an under valued asset.

Once you know how the records actually sound, you can begin to hear any changes to Arm, Cartridge or Wires.

Hanging around an ultrasonic RCM may require use of super tweeters!

Ray Kimber of Kimber Kable had a frequency spectrum analyzer app on his smart phone at one of the Audio Shows which revealed the incredible high frequency (ultrasonic) noise those excellent machines can produce. Caution is in order!

refresh my memory, you had a Brinkman, Sota, etc thread going awhile back ?

a dipole in a ten by ten box, surely…not…

Is there dishonour in considering headphones @tomic601 ?