Thiel CS 2.2 Speakers... What you all think?

So I'm putting together a system and there are some  Thiel CS 2.2 speakers in mint condition for $800 in my area. What do you all think of the speakers and the price? I really appreciate the feedback and any considerations I may have for them. I have an Outlaw 5 channel amp and a Marantz pre-amp. Currently running some Klipsch Heresy II speakers. 

Would these be a great upgrade? TY to the community for helping me.
sftitan
llarry

Feel free to join Us over on the Thiel Owners thread.
There are several fans of CS 2.2 loudspeaker on the Panel.

Happy Listening!
I love Thiel's, great speakers. My only concern would be if replacement drivers are still available.

I have to ask if you did pull the plug and actually purchase them.  Currently I run some Vandersteen 2CSI's but I had the opportunity to buy a set of Thiel 2.2's from someone who said he kept them in pristine condition for $500.  Here's the funny thing.  I had a friend pick them up as he's in San Francisco and I was going to pick them up from him when I visit my son in Silicon Valley but then, the pandemic hit and my son came back to where I am instead of staying in Silicon Valley and I have yet to drive down and pick up my speakers so not only have I never heard them but I've never actually seen them.  

I tend to believe the seller who told me that I overpaid him and when my friend showed up actually gave him more than what I was owed which I gave to my friend for picking them up.  I told him to go ahead and use them as they're so much better than what he has but he hasn't.  At any rate, I am still really looking forward to hearing them. 

I really like the Vandersteens but I was curious about the Thiels because I understand they have a better upper register.  I also have a custom amp and preamp which does much better on the higher register already so I'm worried it'll be too shrill.