Which higher end HDMI cable for new OLED TV?

I'm wanting to upgrade HDMI cables for a new SONY OLED TV. Does anyone have experience with any in the $150-$250 range from the likes of VooDoo and DH Labs (SilverSonic) vs the typical offerings from AudioQuest? Interested in video and audio qualities both.

drowe

After testing just about every type/brand of HDMI cable available, these are my recommendations:

1. best bang for the buck - cryo-treated Neotech NEHH-4200 HDMI 1.4 cable from Audio Sensibility in Canada

2. step up - used Wireworld Silver Starlight 5.2  or the regular Starlight 5.2 or 6 cables.  These were the best cables before Wireworld started with their DNA Helix design which does not give you as good of performance.  NOTE: the Cardas HDMI and Kimber HD29 cables are likely to perform similar (although the HD29 does not support ARC audio return channel).

3. major step up - Nordost Heimdall 2.  Much more expensive than your budget, but the best in video quality as well as audio quality.

Runner Up:  Pangea HD23 SE hdmi cables are very good for the money and have a smooth clean sound that can help compensate for audio systems that sound too bright/harsh.

I was disappointed with Audioquest HDMI cables.

Get the new DH Labs hdmi 2.1 and be set for the future and enjoy incredible sound and video now. I upgrade from the Silver Sonic last month on my Sony 940e and am highly impressed !