Do I really need an " Audio Grade Network Switch "?

I think it's been a quite controversial topic for years, like what's the difference between normal network switch and an audio grade network switch, the price difference is certainly obvious though...
Anyway, I've done some researches, most audio reviewers say that under this " new digital streaming era " that an network switch is a must for an audio system, which is understandable for me, I mean because if I wanna play TIDAL or Qobuz or Spotify, I gotta use network so I can stream these online services, so yeah I get that if the network quality is good enough, it can possibly level up the music performance.

But anyhow, I'm new to this area, so I don't like to spend big bucks on my first purchase hahaha... there's a very wide range of the prices though, the top one is Ansuz Power Switch I think, the inner circuit and design look pretty sharp, and surely over my budget lol

So I'm choosing between Bonn N8 and SW-8, these two both got good reviews, and the prices seem so darn much friendly to me as I'm looking for an entry level switch now, do any of you have any insights to share?
or should I just go for the higher level ones?

Best,

preston8452

I have listened to the Ether REGEN at length, then brought in other audiophiles to listen to my dCS Vivaldi stack and more recently to my preferred combo of a Grimm MU1 (streamer/Roon Core/storage device) and a Lampizator Pacific DAC. I/we listened to the REGEN in and out of the system.  I have also done listening tests feeding the REGEN  with fiber or Cat 6. Everyone who has listened could hear differences in all the combos. All prefer the REGEN in the system rather than a consumer grade data switch. I prefer fiber feeding the REGEN, some liked Cat 6 feeding it.  Point is they had a preference. I am currently configuring an AfterDark clock to reclock the REGEN and an Uptone dual output LPS to power both the REGEN and the clock. Streaming is how I listen to 95% of my music and I see no reason to stop exploring how developers are finding ways to improve streaming SQ. If you are on the fence about specialty switches spend the 700 bucks for a REGEN and see for yourself. If you don't like it, it will sell in a matter of hours here on AG. Might cost you 100 bucks to try it, but you won't sell it, you will keep it like the rest of us! I am not in a position to compare all the new devices coming out like the impressive and promising Synergistic Research, or new the ENO system, but I can assure you that if your system is resolving at a reasonable level you will hear a positive improvement with a REGEN in your system. I have no financial interest in Uptone, but I do have an interest in ending the misleading "scientific" nonsense I keep reading here that a digital system's sound quality is not affected by it's component parts unless they are broken. It's a lie!

Wonder what this great switch is supposed to do. Will it send more bits? Or less bits? Or bigger bits? Or warmer bits? Or cleaner bits? Or?