Power Cord recommendations for a First Watt SIT3

Anyone with a SIT-3 have a power cord recommendation?

128x128coachpoconnor

+1 jjss49! Power cords, power conditioners and fuses are nothing but Flat Earth Science - and I might add - so are footers!

Power cords, power conditioners and fuses are nothing but Flat Earth Science - and I might add - so are footers!

Cool, good to know!   I guess I can now sell my IsoAcoustics Orea footers and Shunyata power cables because the differences I hear with them are not real :)

I've owned a couple Pass Labs amps (250.8 and 30.8) over the last few years and have preferred the stock cord that comes with them compared to the Shunyata cables I own.    I find the sound becomes too dark when I use my particular Shunyata cable for some reason with my Pass amps...

Checkout the 'PowerCords and more' section from: https://www.stereophile.com/content/nelson-pass-seminar-cas6

The stock Pass power cords are pretty beefy...

I've tried several different cords and each time I come back to stock Pass cord. In other amplifiers I've owned power cords have made a significant difference.

IMHE there is an inverse relationship between the quality of the power supply in your electronics and the sonic benefits of quality aftermarket cords. The better the power supply design and implementation the less need for better quality power cables.

I upgraded the power cord on my Pass amplifier.  I couldn’t hear any difference over the stock cord, but it made me feel better.  One less thing to worry about.