What speakers for Naim Unity Atom

Looking for speakers to use with a the Naim Unity Atom integrated.

I value micro detail and musicality, especially in the midrange. This is used mainly for home theatre. But I still desire good 2 channel sound. The streamer you know .

Price range would be @ $1,000 new or used.

I prefer something easily acquired in the U.S. Without transcontinental shipping ! 

Thank you & be safe .

saki70

No brainer, go with a pair of KEF ls50 meta for just a tad more new (they do detail as well as just about anything, within their limits), or even older ls50s that would come in under budget used.

we are a naim dealer

the elac carinas sound amazing with the atom they have a bit more punch then the ls50s and have the detail you arel ooking for

Dave and troy

Audio intellect NJ

Naim Kef and elac Dealers

Thanks mapman ..If a smaller room I would try your suggestion.

A few things that I forgot above .

I need floor standing speakers that are comfortable @ 1 foot from the wall behind them .

The room is @ 16ft. X 20ft. with an 8ft. X 10ft. "L" at the far end from the speaker location .

For a room that size, with your requirement for detail, were it me on that budget, I’d stick with the smaller stand mounted monitors to start, see if enough bass and if not add a sub or subs later.

I would avoid floor standers if room is upper level suspended plywood floors in that isolating floor standers from floor interactions that muddy the bass and obscure detail in midrange can be a challenge.

A sub or two integrated well would fill in the lowest octave if needed. Auralex subdude platforms are affordable and I would recommend using those with any subs or floor standers if possible in rooms with suspended plywood floors. If floors is foundation level concrete ie very rigid..... likely not needed.

I have ls50s in a decent size family room that is open to kitchen and other rooms on the floor and little ls50s do surprisingly well with the bass there off 60 w/ch Bel Canto c5i integrated, not too far off from Uniti Atom in power.

See my system pics. Good luck and cheers!