Has anyone noticed Qobuz sounding a little fatter in the right channel?

Just to be certain, I swapped tubes in DAC. Swapped tubes in Amp. Swapped RCA’s. Brought down the little Schiit DAC from upstairs and same thing. A/B spinning albums with Technics, Herron, and Hana. The digital seems to be a little more weighted on the right channel or lean in the left channel. The album image is dead center solid perfect. Couple tracks, Paul Simon Graceland - You Can Call me Al. The new Cat Power Covers - Bad Religion. Am I tripping Audiogon?

128x128jmolsberg

It is a common issue for DSD channels to get reversed. So if you are playing DSD compare the DSD recording to a PCM recording and check if the channels are swapped.

Has anyone noticed Qobuz sounding a little fatter in the right channel?

nope

If you swap the left/right channels (flip the interconnects or speaker cables), does the issue move to the other side?

I agree with Grannyring's suggestion about getting your ears checked for wax build up. I had a shift to the left in my system. I recently went for a physical and they cleaned my ears out. I'll spare the details but there was a substantial degree of compacted wax in both ears that had hardened. It was more extensive in right ear. Cleaning the wax out shifted balance back to the middle. 

I am working on program updates. As for the ears, i certainly think it is important to keep them up to snuff. If it wasn't for the analog side of my rig being perfect I'd be all over or in my ears.