Suggestions on who could update and or repair a 1975 Kenwood KR 2600 receiver...

Hello Audiogoners - I need help in finding out who would update, clean and or repair a Kenwood KR-3600 receiver. I bought the receiver new in 1975 and it still works but would any names on who could bring this old receiver some new life. Thank you in advance and stay well and safe.
garebear
Post removed 

@garebear  - Where are you located? There is a really good tech near me that works on old classic receivers from the '70s/early '80s. Don't know if he accepts units shipped to him, or not...

…….thank you ebm once again for your usual worthless posts and russ69 you are not far behind that afore-mentioned '' thread locust ''. It still works and my typing mistake it is the KR 3600 and cane be bought on ebay for about $200. It was the first piece of audio equipment I ever bought and it is still in very good condition. I just would like for somebody to clean it up a little inside so to speak …...is it worth it as russ69 asked ; well to me it is and that's all that counts ! I wish some people would add something to their responses.