聖HIJIRI Users thread

Based on a discussion with another forum member, I've been reading up on this Comback Corporation brand. The reviews I've found have been pretty positive, but I've also learned over the years to take all reviews with a grain of salt. So the purpose of this thread is for users to share their input on 聖HIJIRI cables. When you share, if you'd discuss what model of HIJIRI you demoed and what brands/models they were compared to, that'd be very helpful.

A little background: a few years ago I was reading the Audio Envy threads and decided to give them a try as the seemed to compete with much higher-priced cable.  So I decided to give AE a try. I found both the $179 P2 and the $279 M3 to easily best an Isotek power cord at $1k. So that got me thinking even more about value products. I was about to give Zavfino a try and then was given another recommendation to give HIJIRI a try. So this is how I got here. I'll be very interested to hear all user comments on HIJIRI and this should be a good repository for the brand.

Here is their website: www.combak.net

pokey77

@lalitk,

Thanks for your reply. So who is Colin and where do I find him?

Thanks again.

JD

@lalitk ,

Never mind, Agon sent me a message saying I was mentioned and sent the to that post only. I just found a bunch of posts.

Thanks again.

JD

? His contact info is listed in my post above. Sorry, I am not following you….

The "lower priced tier"

HCS-25 speaker cable MSRP – 8690 PLN /2.5m" according to the Positive Feedback review. That is 2192.02 USD.

This is 3 times the cost of Audio Envy & The Zavfino. The Hijiri isn’t in the same league as these value based cables.IMO. I’m sure they are good. But, they should be.

Respect your comment. I get it. This price point is not for everyone.

I thought spending this kind of money on cables was just not worth it. Well, when I put them in my system my past assumptions just evaporated away. To me, in the end, they are an equal value and perhaps even a greater one. I base this off the beautiful music they make in my home. I have not been able to enjoy this level of emotional connection and enjoyment with other cables. The Hijiri cables took my listening sessions to a much more enjoyable level.  However, that’s me. We are all different.  

The price is certainly not within the reach of some. For those there are still many options like Zavfino and Audio Envy. Lots of roads to great music in our homes. Enjoy!