Tyler Acoustics Highland H3.5 or Focal Aria 936

I am trying to decide if I want to move away from my Aria 936s to the H3.5s. The H3.5s use top notch scanspeak mid range and woofer drivers and they have the scanspeak beryllium tweeter. Problem is, I can’t listen to them first. Will they be better than the 936s? I have read that the Tyler Acoustics products punch way above their price and compete with much more expensive speakers. They are definitely a risk though, if I don’t like them there will be a huge hit taken because of the relatively unknown brand. What do you do when faced with a conundrum like this?
128x128baclagg

Used to own the H3.5. In fact, I was his first customer to own them.  I can say without a doubt I would pick the 3.5 over the Focal. I've heard the 946 and while I think they are a nice speaker they are too cool for my taste. The Tyler is warmer and more neutral. Better parts all around. If you can get them for a good price I would jump on it. They sound good with either solid state or tubes but I prefer tubes because they aren't difficult to drive.  

I own Highland MTMs and love them. Actually thinking of upgrading to H3s now. 

I did decide to pull the trigger on the Highland H3.5's and, after about 8 months of listening, I can say I am very happy with them. They are much better than the Focal 936's. Far more bass and sound stage is wide and deep. Highs are controlled and precise. The beryllium tweeter isn't harsh and adds realism to cymbals. The decay of the cymbals is much more realistic.  I would buy them again.