Is PS Audio the only game in town for Power Regenerators?

I was curious if there are any other manufactures of  Power Regenerators for audio other than PS Audio? 

I am seeing ProPower come up in searches , but not much else. Anyone with any experience with other brand Power Regenerators that also had PS Audio for comparisons?

timo62

@timo62 

I only posted this once. Not sure why two post appear?

its a glitch and one day the developers of this site that created this issue might get around to fixing it......but dont hold your breathe.     

@erik_squires 

Not sure if ExactPower is still in business.

no.   a company called Middle Atlantic Power bought them in / around '08.     i did read that you could send Exact Power equipment to them at one point to be serviced if needed.   not sure if that is still an option.     

krelldog,  I am actually considering trying the PS Audio P15.

I was just curious if there was any other brands to compare.

A friend had lent me some older PS Audio power strips to try a few years ago. I believe they were the Quintet power strips. It added an element of brightness to the sound though that my ears did not prefer. I was just concerned that the P15 might have the same sound characteristics ,or house sound.

erik_squires ,  I do not believe ExactPower are still in business.At least nothing shows up under any searches for the company itself.

riley804,

I will check Middle Atlantic Power out to see if they have any current offerings.

I owned a premier Power Plant and was not happy. I sent it back for upgrade but it was the same when I got it back. Much better luck with Core Power PLC. They also have a Deep Core but I don't have one yet. AND I have a balanced dedicated line for my audio