Buy Back Old or Move On?

I am putting together my retirement system; it has to outlast me (20 years) or at least my hearing. I have an opportunity to purchase back my old Coda CSiB amp which is coming up 10 years old now and recapped in 2019.

I'll be into it for about $3,000 or so by the time it arrives on my door. It will drive KEF R11s, have decent out-board DAC and some form of a steamer for digital music listening only.

Do I go back to it or move forward, any thoughts? If forward, what would you suggest?

Thanks

high-amp

One of the fun things about this hobby is trying something different...and there are many choices in your price range.  My vote is for move on.

snapsc - I was working on an approximate budget of $7,000 for integrated amp, DAC and a source (inexpensive streamer or a Roon Nucleus as a music server). The CSiB retails now for $6500 and is still highly regarded. If I got the amp it would leave me about $3000 for a good DAC. But, I'm open for suggestions... 
@high-amp

Tubes have always intrigue me but being a Mr. fix-it maintenance, kinda guy, when it comes to music, I just want to sit and listen, not tinker & tube roll.

I have no real ability to fix electronics either. But I have had tube amps for the past 15 yrs. They are no problems with them other than maybe biasing the tubes when you put them in. And some do the bias automatically. So tubes should not be any problem. One thing I would insist on is that the amp only has 4 output tubes. This will limit the cost of re-tubing. But my tubes usually last somewhere around 5 yrs anyway. You can get a 60wpc tube amp which uses 4 output tubes. I can heartily recommend Bob Latino VTA ST-120 amp. which is 60wpc. It will set you back about $1800. There are plenty others too, IE CJ or Don Sachs Kootenay and on and on. But my main point is that tubes have been little more trouble than SS to me, except for re-tubing

artemus_5 - I appreciate the advice, thank you. I see the VTA & Don Sachs are both just power amps, any recommendations on integrateds?

Trying to free up space a bit.