Paypal Changes for 2022

If I understand this correctly, Paypal, along with all on-line payment sources like Venmo, etc. will now be sending out 1099 forms for all payments totaling $600 you receive in 2022 for goods or services.  The only way around this is to use Paypal friends and family for payment which eliminates any buyer protections.  Is everyone aware of this?

Ag insider logo xs@2xdave43

PayPal is a huge extreme violator od your 1st 2 nd amendment 

with Twitter, google, Facebook , stripe is better imo 

How can paypal violate your 1st and 2nd ammendment rights? Only the government can be considered when evaluating whether your rights have been infinged.

My fifth-grade (1959-60) teacher use to proclaim a loaf of bread had 39 taxes hidden in each loaf. Now it is up to 151 hidden taxes in same loaf of bread. My favorite tax saying is from the 1800’s ’Don’ tax me, don’t tax thee, tax the man hiding behind the tree.’ No one, that I know, of enjoys paying tax. It takes both houses of congress to pass new tax laws, after they make sure the maximum deductions apply to them. Kind of like the weather, complain all you want, but seek some shelter.  Taxes are neither red nor blue, they are red, white, and blue.  White socks, red necks, and blue-ribbon beer made this country great.

czarivey

4,694 posts

RUN away from democrap owned territories! It's safer and the best solution for savings!

Another Mensa candidate.

That is a political ploy to squeeze you on everything ,

UPS just pulled another one. I asked for insurances on the Duelund Loudspeaker purifiers I sell and they asked me how well they are packed,  they said we Donot

cover for damage just for theft or loss ,what kind of BS is that ,

what if I am selling a $5k amplifier and they damage it ,tough luck 

I think I Better see if FedEx too may now hav3 the same policy  this is getting crazy 

and over $1 per hundred , you need to buy from a outside insurance company 

I think I read FedEx too is pulling this crap, Ask first !!