Question : has anybody placed a Shunyata Omega QR power cord on thier sourse components ?

Hello Audiogoners - I hope all is well and you all are staying safe. Please let me know if you have placed this power cord on your pre-amps or CD players or steamers and what where your conclusions. I am curious as to what the sonic results where on those specific course components. Thank you in advance.
garebear

1971gto455ho - You might want to use spell check Pryor to posting.  Your grammar is a bit off as well.

garebear -  thyname is absolutely right.  Don't waste your time (as I have just done) responding to non sequiturs from these trolls.

I agree maxima95 and thyname as I feel that sometimes when I post here on Audiogon that I am proving Einstein's Theory of insanity.....I have been on this site for almost 22 years and I never was like this. There was a time when everybody actually tried to help fellow audiophiles here. I sadly see no use here anymore in asking these simple questions about a hobby that I truly enjoy.....stay well and safe.

Or even better, don’t waste your time asking random interwebbers. This is what we have reviewers for. This is what we have the search bar for.

Unless you came to socialize and virtue signal. "Hope all is well and you are all staying safe". Begging the question: Why come you don’t have a tattoo?

Hello,

You must have a really, really, really nice CD player or source. If you don’t, then sell yours and get a Playback Design and forego this for now. My suggestion is go to the dealer an demo it yourself against whatever you are using right now. Also, Music Direct is a dealer who will let you return stuff. I was going to do this with a $2500 Shunyata phono cable but my friend let me borrow his. If you do demo it yourself please come back to this post and give us your review since this power cable is so new. 

hshifi - thank you for your response and doing just what you noted as I am working with Shunyata along with Paul Jenkins ( formerly of The Cable Company ) and now owner of Elevation and Sound and they will be lending me one. As I have noted, I already own two of these and due to the cost wanted to see what one of them on a source piece of equipment would sound like with the other two in place. I would really regret making a mistake as these are not inexpensive. I will follow up on the results so the next time this question comes up there is a reference point. Note : millercarbon sad for you that during this pandemic and time of our lives that you can't greet a stranger or a friend or a fellow Audioner and which them well. Also, I have looked at the one review on these cables before asking - I still read reviews with a '' trust but verify '' approach. '' Stay well and safe MillerCarbon '' ….be nice as it might help you go a lot further in life than where you are right now with your life.