Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

@td_dayton I completely agree with you. I have a couple of Monophonics albums queued up in Discogs right now for purchase. 

@slaw  - Hey Steve. I am enjoying the new cartridge, although I don't love the process of setting up a new cartridge, or waiting through suspension break-in. It's getting better, but changing daily. Hope if "gets there" soon, and I can't stop thinking about it and just listen to music...

I'm going to go back over my setup again tomorrow, just to insure it is as close as possible with the tools I have at hand. I think I'm going to order a new headshell, so I'm likely going to have to go through it all again in a week or so.

Dixie Dregs - "Freefall"

OK, it's probably been 20 years since I last listened to this. Sounds a lot better than I was expecting.

Well, I bought, or received as gifts, about 20 records over the Christmas and Birthday season. So, now my record rack is overflowing. Again! So The Great Culling - part deux has begun. Luckily, this time I only need to sell/trade a net 20/30 records. Last time it was 200... I really want to have all of my records fit nicely into my 800 LP capacity rack. A little available space for "emergency purchases" would also be good.

It's going to be a little harder this time, as I already culled the real losers last time (2019). However, this time, I'm going to sell off some higher quality records that I just don't love. I mean, why keep them if I'm not going to listen to them.

Here's a "for instance". I had a copy of Willie Nelson - "Startdust" that I rarely/never listed to. I love Willie Nelson, just didn't really like that record, although it's one of his most popular. So, one day in 2018 I find a copy of the MoFi version in the "new today" used record bin at Plaid Room. It's in perfect condition and it's $16.99, so I grab it. Why the heck did I do that? I don't listen to the one I already have. So, today, while pulling out potential candidates for TGC - part deux, I come across both copies of "Startdust". Since I know I'm only going to keep one, at most, I listen to the MoFi (probably for the first time). Guess what? I still don't like it. So there's 2 going into the "to sell/to trade" pile. Now, only 18/28 to go...

So if you see me listing some oddball choices, you'll know why. Last listen before possibly going into the "pile".

Wish me luck... And God Speed... ;~)