Tube integrated amps -- new Value Leaders?

Has anyone compared either the Raven Nighthawk or the most affordable version of Primaluna, Quicksilver, or Rogue Audio integrated amps against the new value leaders from China -- Wilsenton, Cayin, Doge, Muzishare, BoyuuRange, etc.?

Especially Wilsenton and Cayin have been the rage lately thanks primarily to YouTubers like Jay (that young guy, not the slightly out of shape body builder), Thomas & Stereo, Steve Guttenberg and a few more. If you listen to these guys, you start wondering why you should pay twice as much for the Ravens and Primalunas of the world. I wonder how much of it is typical Youtube sensationalism/shilling vs. objective comparisons without ulterior motives. I have never heard any of these brands, nor do I have any affiliation with them. Just curious.

Secondly, there is another brand called Rogers that seems to fly under the radar. It’s also made in the USA, build quality looks fine, and is competitively priced with Raven, Quicksilver, etc. I would love to try one of their amps some day. But they don’t seem to get much love on these forums. I wonder why.

I would like to hear from someone who has compared the new value leaders with the established ones in the tube integrated amp segment.

128x128arafiq

I have heard only one Cayin, my A88T (bought used on eBay with return option). 

had never heard of Cayin, tried it based on this review.

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/cayin/a88t.html

I highly recommend them. Newer versions/models have easy bias and meters, mine difficult internal adjusters, but I needed it's 16 ohm taps for my vintage speaker drivers.

Sounded darn good with 6550's it came with, very much like my 1958 Fisher 80z mono blocks (but with modern/remote features). Tried and prefer KT88's.

It's not a "new" value leader but from my personal experience Line Magnetic amps offer much more value lb-for-lb, dollar-for-dollar compared to Raven, PL and the others you list.  In fact my $4K LM805ia outperforms Luxman, Leben, Sugden, Cary, and Pass amps in my system and is a screaming value.  There's a good US dealer network through Tone Imports.

@yogiboy  I've owned the SLI-80HS and my Line Magnetic is substantially better sounding....not even close. At the same price.