Are you mass less

It took me a while to really warm up to the mass less ends "eti,aeco,kle"...but i do think that they are for me the way to go...I do have some furutech,dh labs and do like the sound of good copper ends...i mean for years it was kind of hard to think that these gimicky ends could sound so good...Its been some time with them and really liking what im hearing.

digsmithd

Im using ETI connectors and v twist from venhaus.The Aeco (aec) are another i really like (parts conn)...i guess cause they are reasonable...I like the copper,plenty of clarity.

Correction...

That would be the "male" RCA (I'm old and married;-).

DeKay

Recent convert to low mass plugs/sockets.

When restoring/rebuilding/upgrading my Lenco L70, the tonearm wires got me thinking about signal strength and amount of metal in its path.

Parts Connexion sells the KLE series of connectors, and I decided to get some male/female connectors for the DIY cables/rca plates.

Now, I didn’t do an a/b comparison - not so simple to do with a build :)

About to build a SET integrated amp, and once it’s all dialed in, I’ll be installing the KLE connectors. 

Seems to make sense to not have a big chunk of metal as a connector that has many, many times the amount metal/mass of the wire carrying the signal.