PURITAN PSM156

Dear friends off lately I had installed the PSM 136 puritan power conditioner and was very happy with it the sound was well separated cymbals had that shhhhh to it and the noise floor was very low  considering all that fact I went one step up and purchased the PCM 156 with the ground master I installed the same for the last 3 days but I somehow feel all the traits of the PSM 136 is missing What should I understand from this your opinion would be appreciated.

jasbirnandra

It will sound more fleshed out and not so lean after 10-14 days of use.  Needs run in time! Starts off thin or lean sounding.  No worries. 

Post removed 

@grannyring will report after 2 weeks and the jupiter copper wax in the pre are fantastic Chris has some new silver oil which he made lately with lower value .01uf should I bypass the copper with his silver caps do you think they will make a difference.

It's break in as grannyring described.  I had the same issue with mine.  Also see the attached video where they talk about the glare at 12 min and the result after break in at 17 min.