Recommendation for Digital Coax

Looking for a good digital coax to go from my Bluesound Node 2i to my first stand alone DAC, an Aqua La Voce S2. Preferably something that won't break the bank.

dadork

Just buy this for 50 bucks. I’ve compared it to the highly-regarded Stereovox XV2 and, frankly, it’s better. Several reviewers, including John Atkinson from Stereophile, have used it as their reference and with good reason. My advice — buy this and know you’re getting great all-around performance, then try some higher $$$ cables later but in the meanwhile know you’re not leaving much on the table. Hope this helps, and best of luck.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N29180M/ref=twister_B01N5VTR89?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

My Nordost Silver Shadow is 1M and absolutely no issues… none. I have used it on two different  players to several different DAC’s and a streamer for many years. Works 100% of the time with no compromised high frequency issues.

A 1 meter digital coax cable will work without any problem.  If you really want to run a 1 meter, that's fine.  It may sound good to you, but I have done a TON of r&d and testing with different types and lengths of S/PDIF coax.  A 1 meter cable will always have compromised when compared to a 2 meter cable.  If you have tried both a 1 meter and 2 meter and still cannot hear differences, then either your hearing is not sensitive enough or your system is not high resolution enough to reveal the subtle differences.

The Kimber D60 cable mentioned above is likely a very excellent option as it is a pure silver solid-core conductor.  It is about the same price as the Acoustic Zen Absolute 75 ($750-800).  These cables are 4 times as expensive as the DH Labs D-750, but will perform significantly better.

The Blue Jeans Beldon digital cables are good if you only have less than $30 to spend, but they are really not that great of a cable compared to the more expensive options.